A Lady’s Guide to Picking Up Very Fine Gentlemen Game of Thrones Style.
1. Be his twin sister. Nothing says forbidden like his womb-mate. You’ll never have competition.
2. Hatch dragons. For some extra steamy foreplay, the possibilities are endless.
3. Eat an apple. You never know when he’ll take off his shirt and start smithing for you.
4. Propose a threesome. Extra limbs are always welcome in his bed.
5. Saw off soldiers’ feet. Show that you are good with bones and can deal with fluids.
6. If he knows nothing, try bondage. If he still knows nothing, dry hump him.
Halftime Score: Nudity in Game of Thrones
HBO invents all reasons to have naked women. Even when a female prostitute is naked as can be the camera angles find excuse to never show anything of the male clients. Instead the men walk about either clothed, or with a strategically exposed women covering up his naughty bits. Perish the thought of a naked man in a brothel!
Even when female nudity makes no sense, they throw it in.
If Margaery knew that Renly was gay and unseduceable, why did she her top off? Asking if he wants her brother to help, awsome. Excuse for more female nudity, not so awsome.
With Joffrey’s of prostitute beating, the nudity cheapened the scene. It would have been more powerful if she had kept her clothes on, and shown no sign of anything at all sexual in that scene and that he gets his kicks from pure violence, instead of the mix.
That Stannis/Mel scene… what’s with him being fully clothed, not even slipping out his pecker for a moment, and her being totally naked? Lopsided-much HBO? Besides. Melisandre should have been on top. Stannis is too rigid to take charge with his mechanical thrusts and make a mess of the Painted Table.
Notice how nothing is censor-worthy on the men. And as lovely as Episode 5 was without a boob in sight, and instead Gendry’s fine, fine smithing, the scales are rather a little unbalanced. Dear HBO: those of us who appreciate the male body like a little ass too, maybe even a tentacle.