Crazy Conspiracy Theory Concerning “Jeyne”
Ok, like everyone else I was weirded out by HBO withholding information on Oona Chaplin’s characters’ surname. There was some debate, but from her age and looks it’s pretty obvious that she’s Jeyne Westerling (or at least her function in the story) and not Jeyne Poole because Oona Chaplin could never double as Maise Williams.
What if she is to do the function of both Jeynes in the story on film? So for the seasons covering aCoK and aSoS she is Robb’s love interest/downfall. Then starting in aFfC/aDwD her role shifts. Tywin decides to give Jeyne, former Queen in the North, over to Ramsay Bolton for Roose’s alliance and to help their power in the North?
15 Notes/ Hide
- panamanianmoon likes this
- swearitbyiceandfire reblogged this from fantastiquecollective and added:
- fatpinkmast reblogged this from fantastiquecollective and added:
- heyjulieann answered: I think the only hangup with this is that, with Robb dead, Jeyne Westerling means nothing. Arya Stark/Jeyne Poole is far more valuable.
- calimie answered: OMG. Only problem I see: much of Bolton’s support is that he has “Ned’s girl”. Would Rob’s wife have the same pull?
- notjezibaba likes this
- infernalserpent likes this
- annalouet reblogged this from fantastiquecollective and added:
- kissedxfire answered: I like it. ;) They need to streamline some stuff for it is a television show. lol.
- the-north-remembers answered: Oooh, now there’s a thought! I was wondering if they were going to recast Jeyne Poole, or create an entirely new character for later seasons
- lareinadecorazones answered: Interesting thought. I thought that Jeyne Poole was already cast and shown in the first season, though.
- eliamartell answered: Interesting! but i think that HBO’s cagey because I think Jeyne is going to introduced in a different way & they don’t want viewers to guess.
- fantastiquecollective posted this